Tuition Fee and Policy
- Fall, Winter and Spring classes are 10 weeks $180 including all materials; each additional sibling $100, siblings under 8 months free.
- Summer classes are 6 weeks $115 including all materials; each additional sibling $60, siblings under 8 months free.
- Special "Early-bird" discount for registrations that are paid in full at least three weeks before the registration deadline: $10 discount for the Fall, Winter or Spring program, $5 for the Summer program (payment must be postmarked or made through Paypal at least three weeks before the registration deadline to qualify).
- Full payment with registration unless other arrangements are made. Ask about payment plan or scholarship aid if needed.
- Tuition is refundable before the registration deadline, minus $10 cancellation fee. After registration deadline, credit will be applied to a later semester.
- Places can be held by mailing in registration form with check, or on website through PayPal.
- Class availability is subject to sufficient enrollment.
- Registration will be confirmed by phone or email.
- 10 classes, 50 minutes each (6 classes for the Summer program)
- Professionally recorded CDs (2)
- Songbook with lyrics, melody, chords, singing game instructions, chord and Curwen hand sign charts.
- Step 1: Either download form, print, and fill it out
or fill out online form below
- Step 2: Choose payment method
- send a check with the registration form
- use PayPal to pay by credit card online
- Step 3: Complete your registration by sending in both the registration form and payment
Please print, complete and make checks payable to Lui Collins and mail to:
Lui Collins' Upside-Up Music
PO Box 4005
Ashfield, MA 01330-4005
STEP ONE: Register Online
Registration deadline July 3
(Register early to ensure place in class time & location of your choice. Pay before June 12 and receive a $5 discount. After July 3 add late fee of $10.)
STEP TWO: Make your payment by PayPal
Note: When paying with PayPal, you must still either fill out the online registration form above or download and send in the registration form